Terms & Conditions
This Site is operated by PRANDA (Vietnam) Company Limited from its registered address at Agrex Building, 58 Vo Van Tan, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Purchasing Prima Art Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Prima Art e-Store;
- For delivery within Vietnam
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Prima Art reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Prima Art Franchisee, owned and operated under license by PRANDA Vietnam Co.,LTD.
- Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Prima Art e- Prima Art takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Prima Art e-Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Prima Art e-Store. Although every effort is made to keep Prima Art e-Store as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit card Company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorization. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorization, your order will not be processed further.
Prima Art will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Prima Art only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Prima Art may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Before you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping basket. Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, the order will be “Sent to Warehouse,” entering the delivery process immediately. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order prior to payment submission. Once your order has been “Sent to Warehouse,” it has entered the delivery process and no further changes can be made.
We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. If you are not fully satisfied with your online purchase, we will give you a refund for item(s) returned, subject to the following conditions. Prima Art reserves the right to limit or deny returns/refunds. Please note that we only accept full refunds.
Stay In Touch
Signup for our Online Newsletter to keep yourself updated on all our exciting new product launches, offers and campaign activities. Simply REGISTER with us today!
Prima Art reserves the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Prima Art e-Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Prima Art shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Prima Art e-Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Prima Art e-Store.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Vietnam law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Vietnam courts.